Mental Health Resource
- Samaritans Self-Help – Use our self-help web-app to track your mood and find practical tips and techniques to look after your emotional health.
- Self-Help Guides – NHS-produced self-help guides on a variety of mental health subjects.
- Every Mind Matters – Guidance on mental health and wellbeing, including creation of an individualised plan.
- Living life to the full – Free online courses covering low mood, stress and resiliency. Work out why you feel as you do, how to tackle problems, build confidence, get going again, feel happier, stay calm, tackle upsetting thinking and more.
- Staying Safe – Particularly useful if you suffer from thoughts of self-harm or suicide. You can create a free safety plan.
- Mood Juice – A collection of resources on a wide range of mental health and lifestyle issues.
- MyCompass – A personalised self-help tool for your mental health.
- BeyondBlue – Information and support to help achieve best possible mental health.
- Get Self Help – This website provides CBT self-help and therapy resources, including worksheets and information sheets and self help mp3s.
Sleepstation This link will take you through a questionnaire and then the options for access will appear. Just select ‘Request NHS access’ for FREE access.