Skip to content
- Contact the Safehaven – Safe Haven, The Hub, Leigh Park, Dunsbury Way, Havant, PO9 5EW; 0300 303 1560; 1800 – 2200, 365 days
- Contact the Samaritans – You do not have to be suicidal. Call 116 123. email@example.com (24h response time)
- Call 111 – There is a mental health practitioner to help you, 24/7
- Contact your GP – Between 0800-1800
- Call your team – If you are under the community mental health team, call the number they gave you. There’s a crisis number on their answer phone if it’s out of hours.
- SHOUT Text Line – Text SHOUT to 85258 – available 24/7
- Visit ‘Staying Safe’ – https://stayingsafe.net/ by people who have got through similar experiences. Make a safety plan.
- distrACT – The distrACT app gives you easy, quick and discreet access to information and advice about self-harm and suicidal thoughts.