Westlands aims to provide a high standard of care and service to all our patients.
We hope you will use our services thoughtfully, respect our premises and take overall responsibility for your own health and that of your children.
- Confidentiality and courtesy from all Westlands staff
- Access to your medical records (This may incur a fee. Requests in writing to the Practice)
- Telephone calls answered promptly by a receptionist
- An appointment the same day if you are acutely ill
- Repeat prescriptions available within THREE working days
- A detailed leaflet explaining our services
- Prompt investigation of any complaint
- To treat our staff with courtesy
- To be considerate to other patients in the building
- Turn off mobile phones while in the health centre
- To respect our home visiting
- Be punctual for appointments and to cancel appointments if you cannot attend
- To respect our premises. In our building please do not smoke, attend in muddy boots or dirty overalls, or bring bicycles inside
- To learn how to treat your own minor illnesses and to keep some basic household medicines in a safe place